Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kettlebell Burn 2.0


"Finally - A REAL Kettlebell Workout That Melts Fat Off Your Body!"


If you've wanted an EXACT plan to strip off that spare tire, those lovehandles or saddlebags – then you've come to the right place!







Purposeful Program Progression
You see Swings and Get Ups are good. Very, very good.
But there just can't be some randomness to their use in your workouts. Then you're falling back into the “Random Acts of Variety” trap.
You must have a way to track your progress.
And that's where Program Design – or rather Elements of Progression come into play.
The program for fat loss has to follow these three rules of physiology:
  1. The Overload Principle
  2. The Overcompensation Principle
  3. The GAS Principle
Let's take a closer look.
  1. The Overload Principle. Simply stated, you must create a new stimulus each and every time you train in order for your body to adapt to the outcome you're trying to create – in this case, fat loss.
  2. The Overcompensation Principle. Take a look at your palm. If you swing a kettlebell, you most likely have calluses. They are an example of the Overcompensation Principle. Create a stress, and the body responds by adapting to that stress.
  3. The GAS Principle. GAS stands for General Adaptation Syndrome, which explains the three stages of adaptation our bodies undergo when exposed to stress – alarm, resistance, exhaustion. See that last word? Exhaustion. The GAS Principle tells us that because of the Overload and Overcompensation Principles, we need the proper rest when training for fat loss.




What people say about  Kettlebell Burn 2.0 ?

 What Does Success Look Like?
By now, you're probably wondering what kind of success you will have on Kettlebell Burn 2.0.
Rather than tell you, I thought you would want to read what other people have accomplished using Kettlebell Burn.
:::::Downloads:rekbburnprogress:DSC_0879.jpg :::::Downloads:rekbburnprogress:DSC_0725.jpg
Before            After 10 Weeks…
“I am very happy with the progress and the program.  It really works!
Stats: Pounds lost - I am at 174 lbs right now and I weigh about 190 at the start.” (after 10 weeks)
Rob DuBoux

after.JPG“My good friend, Geoff Neupert, Master RKC Instructor helped me with his incredible fat loss program “Kettlebell Burn” to get back in shape in less than 16 weeks after I had my second baby.
I must say that Franz and I rarely recommend others people's programs as we feel so confident in our own Revolution Kettlebell Fat Loss Program. But after seeing the results I got performing his program I needed to share this information with you.”
Yoana Teran Snideman, RKC Team Leader

“Hey Geoff, during the first week of 'Burn' I followed the program to a "T" including the eating suggestions and lost 9 pounds. I love it! BTW, I have limited space and am able to perform the program in just a few square feet. Thanks!”
Guy Bedard.

“Hi Geoff,
4 more inches off my hips from may 5th...whoooooo......I have 2 more weeks. I will keep you posted    :)”
Wendy Pond RKC

“Geoff,
Just wanted touch base to convey how pleased I am with the purchase of your excellent Kettlebell Burn program.  I have just finished Phase 1 and have already lost 6 lbs while also experiencing very solid strength and conditioning gains.  The "Finishers" segment in week 3 was especially brutal.  The program is beautifully structured in terms of simplicity and effectiveness, and combined with the nutritional plan provides a comprehensive, synergistic whole.  The corresponding videos you provided were also most helpful in clarifying any questions I had prior to beginning the program. Thanks again for a program that is at once effective, efficient and most of all fun.
All the Best,
Jim Skislak”

“Geoff,
The Kettlebell Burn program is excellent. I started the program at 10% body fat and now I am at 7.5% body fat with 3 weeks left in the program. Not only did I drop body fat and get back to my high school waistline of 32 inches, I put on some muscle and my conditioning is through the roof!
I will integrate this program into my training on a regular basis just for the strength gains and conditioning it has provided me.
Thanks again Geoff!
Joe”

“Geoff,
I just have to let you know that I bought KB Burn because I need and want to lose weight, I am currently in week 3 of phase 1 and I absolutely love it. I have already started to notice a change in the mirror, my abs are more defined and my chest and shoulders are looking more chiseled. I've got to say that the finishers are very hard but very productive. Great Program!”
Gary Gant, Apple Valley, CA

Kettlebell Burn is everything you say it is.  Which is what I was hoping.
Thanks,
Ryne Miller

“Geoff-
I dont have quantitative data- I use a mirror and how my pants fit as a guide. Prior to your program, I was pretty lean- good muscle tone and visible abs. I have more defined abs, back, and leg muscles since using KB Burn the last few weeks. I like the fact that I experience essentially no soreness following your workouts. “
Steve Fink

“I am on Phase 1, week 3 now and loving KB Burn.  Down 7 lbs since my first workout.”
Matt Ramsey

“First off let me say thanks for your kettlebell burn program. I have almost reached my goal with this program for fat loss. I've lost 13 lbs so far hoping to maintain 195. I will be starting wk 11 Monday. Thanks again.“
David J. Ballantine

“I'm on Phase 1, Week 2 and I think it's a really good program. You only have 3 sessions per week so it gives you time to recover and frees up time on other days. Not for the faint of heart, it is very intense for nearly 40 minutes. I want to quit about 10 times every session but somehow suck it up and move on. As far as the nutrition part goes, I don't follow it as outlined. I opted for the Eat Stop Eat and fast 2-24 hour periods a week. It has been working, down about 6 lbs so far. I think it is well worth the money if u commit to it.”
matterny5 (Dragon Door Forum)
Of course, that's not all the testimonials for Kettlebell Burn – not by a long shot. But you get the picture – real people getting real results.
The Bottom Line: Follow the program – get spectacular results. Lose body fat, gain lean muscle, and change the shape of your body at your own pace – without having to put too much thought into it. Nice!


Now if you want to burn fat in ways that are true without health problems.You can start racing with Kettlebell Burn 2.0



No comments:

Post a Comment